If you make a mistake on your ballot, you can simply make a notation correcting your vote. Please do not initial or sign your name after the correction.

If you prefer, you may request a replacement ballot by mail or in person at the Registrar of Voters, an Early Vote site or a polling place using a Replacement Mail Ballot Application [pdf]. Alternatively, you may authorize another person to pick-up your mail ballot at the Registrar of Voters or an Early Vote site with an Application to Provide Vote-By-Mail Ballot to an Authorized Representative [pdf]