To confirm the Registrar of Voters has your current address, you may use the My Elections Gateway online application on the Registrar of Voters website at Or, you may review your registration information on file with the Secretary of State at

If you need to update your address, you may re-register to vote at If you moved from one residence to another and stayed within San Bernardino County, you may simply complete an In-County Change of Address Form. This form may be submitted to the Registrar of Voters by email to, by mail, or in person.